Monday, October 25, 2010

Alhamdulilah!

Bissmillah ir-Rahman ir-Raheem

Alhamduililah!!!  I completed memorizing Surah Al-Massad last week!  Before updating the right side I was certain to make sure I implemented it into each daily prayer and Alhamdulilah I'm no longer stumbling the 4th line like I was before.  
Insha'Allah this week I will memorize Surah Al'Asr.  It is only 3 ayats and I figured it would be a good one to learn during this week as I have exams I am doing.  

Surah Al'Asr is the 103rd Surah of the Quran.  This particular surah explains that all of man kind are in loss, except those who believe in Allah (swt), do good deeds, remind others of the truth, with patience and steadfastness.

It is also the second shortest surah after surat Al-Kawthar. With that said, Insha'Allah I will work on another Surah by Thurdsay.


Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Raheem
wal-'aSr
innal-insaana lafee khusr
illal-latheena aamanoo wa'amiloo Saali-Haate
wata-waSo bil-HaQee wata-waSo biS-Sabr

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
By Al-'Asr (the time).
Verily! Man is in loss,
Except those who believe and do righteous good deeds, and
recommend one another to the truth,
and recommend one another to patience

Suban'Allah!  Quite powerful here.  Insha'Allah we will all be able to order each other to perform all kinds of good deeds with Allah has ordained for us and that we can all guide one another from all kinds of sinful activities and evil deeds which Allah has clearly forbidden!  For the sake of Allah, we should guide each other in remaining patient with Allah (swt) during the trials we all suffer at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment